NATIONAL SALES HEAD
MANAGER SALES: MUMBAI
MANAGER SALES: NORTH INDIA
East & North
WEST & SOUTH
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY :
- Development and ownership of Marketing plan.
- Control of Marketing budget.
- Ensure that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Marketing plan.
- Prepare new product marketing plans for product introductions.
- Establish a system of reports and communications for all information from themarketing team to the sales team and for feedback and request from the sales team to the marketing team.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration, marketing, communications, public relations, advertising or a related field is required.
- Previous supervisory or management experience in sales, marketing, public relations.
- Knowledge of the product and competitive environment is required.
- Proof of previous sales success.
- Strong network of connections is an asset.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Human resource management skills.
- Financial Management Skills.
- Good Time Management Skills.
- Strategic Planning Skills are an Asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word and Powerpoint.