NATIONAL SALES HEAD
MANAGER SALES: MUMBAI
MANAGER SALES: NORTH INDIA
East & North
WEST & SOUTH
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY :
- Responsible for corporate planning and finance.
- Financial projections.
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analysis, Costing & Profitability Analysis and Management Reporting.
- Preparations and Submission of applications to financial institutions for financial assistance in term loans, short term loans, working capital, and timely follow-up for necessary sanctions, documentations, and disbursements.
- Finalization of accounts, divisional & branch accounting.
- Attending to statutory auditors, internal auditors.
- Banking relationships.
- Oversee Personal taxation - employees.
- Oversee Filing of returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appeals.
- MIS, Budgeting & Costing.
- Budget preparation and Budgetary controls.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
- Qualified CA/ICWA/MBA/MCom with 10 - 12yrs of total work experience in manufacturing industry.
- 5 -7 years in the position of head of finance in a mid-sized Company.
- Candidate must be very well versed in dealing with Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Knowledge of innovative Financing Structures and Funding Mechanisms will serve as an added advantage for the applicant.
- Candidate should be presentation skill.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and Powerpoint.